With the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 in force, this sector has never been more global or more complex than it is today.
The Conveyancing Department of SKP handles all aspects relating to property and property law in India The services provided by the conveyancing department include:
- Advising on and drafting of commercial and residential leases;
- Commercial and residential developments, including township establishment and sectional title developments;
- Conventional transfers of properties, as well as transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations and deceased and insolvent estates;
- Financial planning and structuring of share block and time share schemes;
- Financial structuring of property transactions;
- Miscellaneous applications, consents and endorsements required in the conveyancing process;
- Negotiating and drafting agreements relating to the sale of properties, both residential and commercial;
- Project and commercial property development finance;
- Registration and cancellation of all types of bonds, including mortgage, surety, collateral and notarial bonds;
- Registration of all types of servitudes; Subdivision and consolidation properties, convyenace-deed, gift-deeds etc.